Are your face looking dull after your washing and cleaning? Your skin needs to exfoliate; to remove the dead skill cells need to be. Face scrub removes the dead, black, and whiteheads and digs out the hidden impurity inside your skin.
Regular scrub for brighter skin (สครับผิวขาว, which is the term in Thai) and smooth skin texture.
This article curated a few homemade face scrubs for beautiful and brighter skin.
Collection Of The Best Four Homemade Face Scrubs For Brighter Skin
Oatmeal works great to control oil and blemish. It is an anti-inflammatory agent, and it delivers smooth and glowing skin. The properties of Oats can balance the sebaceous glands to produce a well-balanced skill throughout the year.
- Add a tablespoon of grounded oatmeal to a bowl.
- Take some rose water and honey and mix them.
- Scrub your face and body with the paste and let it dry.
- After 20 minutes, wash it properly and follow the step twice or thrice a week.
Bananas are rich in Viatmin C, E and Potessium.These nutrients are essential for glowing and smooth skin. It is one of the favourites and best soft and supple skin scrubs.
- Mash the banana with a fork and add the grounded oatmeal to it.
- Mix all the ingredients properly to make a paste.
- Gently massage the paste into your skin
- Leave it dry for 20 minutes, and then wash it.
Sugar is related to a beauty product because it can work as a fantastic exfoliator. The sugar granules are gentle on the skin but tough on dead skin, blackheads and impurities. It also opens the pores of the skin and makes it hydrated.
- Take a spoon of brown sugar and add a few drops of coconut oil.
- After mixing it well, gently scrub your face for 2-3 minutes and wash with warm water.
Coffee contains caffeine, and it promotes blood circulation. It adds radiance to the skin. Furthermore, the antioxidants protect the skin from Uv radiation and moisture loss.
- Take a spoon of grounded coffee and add two scoops of yoghurt or whole fat milk.
- Mix it well and leave the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to the mixture and apply the mixture in an upward circular motion.
- Wash it and follow the steps twice a week.
The homemade scrubber is a simple way to enjoy healthy skin with everyday ingredients from the kitchen. Exfoliating twice a week should be in your skincare routine. These homemade scrubs for brighter skin will give you the best result.