For any small businesses such as carpet cleaning firms, organic traffic is essential. This is so because search engine organic traffic will be free traffic. However, your website must be properly optimized for essential keywords in order to receive this free traffic.
Customers would search for you primarily in any online carpet directories if you operate any carpet cleaning business. Since this is where one can locate qualified carpet cleaning professionals, and this is the spot where they are going to visit naturally.
Therefore, it will be necessary that you must do the following:
- Enlist your company in this directory
- Completely fill out your entire profile
- Upgrade yourself to a certain gold membership for any fixed monthly/yearly plan
- Keep watch on your email inbox or phone for customers
- No need to mess around with where and what to post
- Also, no throwing away your money down the drain by attempting to see whether it really sticks.
If you have not listed your firm on a certain online business directory you will no longer find any prospects for your business online as nobody will be able to find you online.
Let us now briefly discuss how such business listing and directorycan be exploited to improve your local SEO as your business is such that, all your customers will be found from the local area only.
Firstly, you must have a website that needs to be optimized, and therefore, you must do research for proper keywords that pertain specifically to your business. Your keyword must reflect your business and also the location where you are.
Next, you need to consider the internal linking structure of your website. The primary navigation of your website should contain internal links to all of the supplementary pages. By doing this, the homepage will transfer link authority to these supplementary pages.
For your on-page SEO, you must do the following:
- Optimize your URL structure
- Optimize your title tag
- Optimize your Meta description
- Optimize your H1 heading
- Optimize your body content
- Optimize your Alt text of all images present on the page
For technical SEO, you must do the following:
- Utilize Structured Data, e.g.as localbusiness schema mark-up
- Ensure that your website is mobile-friendly
- Ensure that your page speed is quite fast
- Reduce crawl errors
- Implement an XML sitemap
- Implement a Robots.txt file
Next, you need to consider your off-page SEO and for that, you need to do the following:
- Claim and also optimize your website on Google My Business
- Acquire citations in your online directories
- Ask all your satisfied customers to write their experience online and reviews
- Try to build backlinks through writing blogs and articles on other relevant sites or social network sites.
You must design your website well in advance and follow the best practices for on-page, off-page, and technical SEO if you want to get free organic traffic from any search engines. You will be successful in increasing the number of carpet cleaning prospects and customers for your company if you adhere to the guidelines provided above for carpet cleaning businesses.